Sometimes married couples decide to knock the door a divorce lawyer to end a marriage. Divorce can be one of the most stressful times in a married couple’s life, especially when children are involved. Deciding to ending a marriage and filing for a divorce can be emotionally overwhelming. The silver lining is that a divorce attorney can help you handle the matter legally in the court.
- Request for divorce and the paper must be signed and notarized by you
- Fill in the “Spouses’ Personal Information” form
- Divorce Agreement and it should be notarized by both parties
- Mail a copy of “Health Insurance Notice” to your spouse
- Final Decree of Divorce must be signed by both parties
- Court Order for Divorcing Spouses must be signed by both parties (husband and wife)
After filling in all the forms, make at least two copies of all the forms. The court keeps one copy and you will want to keep one for your records.
Want to know more about divorce law attorney memphis, tn
? Get in touch with our team at (901) 794-0884 to request a consultation with your divorce attorney. He will guide you and advise you on what you should do to make the process less complicated.
We also provide the following services:Bankruptcy Law AttorneyPremises LiabilityDomestic Family LawyerAuto Accident AttorneyCriminal AttorneyChild Custody LawyerChild Support LawyerSlip And Fall Accident AttorneyPersonal Injury Lawyer